Sunday, October 5, 2008

Worshipping Jesus the Christ

I *heart* Gospel Music Channel. Tonight they had a premiere concert of Mary Mary on Front Row Live. Now let me just tell you I absolutely love these ladies. If you aren't familiar with them, they are sisters. And they love themselves some Jesus! Furthermore, they really know how to worship our King. They have a new album due out October 14. Can I just tell you - it's on my calendar. I'll be at Family Christian ASAP. 'Nuf said.

I've included a video of the performance of the last song from the Front Row Live performance. I was originally going to include the first single they will release from the album. But God....had them do another song right at the end. So tonight, I share it with you. It's almost 10 minutes long but please, hang on until the end. You will definitely see why I am still weeping over it. I'm going to bed worshipping my Jesus with new enthusiasm thanks to Tina and Erica (Mary Mary). I pray it does as much for you as it did for me. As always, be blessed.



1 comment:

Runner Mom said...

I just LOVE Mary Mary! "Shackles" gets me going no matter what!!! I'll be with you in line--just at another store in a different state!
Love you!
Susan