It's Thankful Thursday! So last week I wrote about my oldest beauty. Today I'd like to give my younger beauty the spotlight.
We recently were trying a new devotional technique. We spent thirty-three minutes in time of prayer and devotion. We choose thirty-three because it represented one minute for each year of Jesus' life here on earth. I wondered if my beauties were getting anything out of this time together. I prayed and asked God to show me if they were. I received my answer in the form of a letter from my younger beauty. Here is a snippet of what she wrote.
“You are a very important Christian lady in my life.”
“I may act like I don’t care about you or God or anything else but me and what I want, but I do care about you and God a lot! I’ve been trying hard to be good and not be bad but it’s hard to do. But I try hard for you anyway. I thought you would care to know this about me.”
- I am thankful for the tears I cried when reading this.
- I am thankful that God has blessed me with two great children.
- I am thankful that God blessed my obedience to keep them in His Word
- I am thankful that my younger beauty chose to bless me with written words because they bless me so much
- I am thankful that at 12, she still thinks I am important to her
- I am thankful my baby loves her some God!
- I am thankful we received confirmation that her foot is not broken (YES!)
- And I am thankful that I can share all this with my bloggy friends
Please stop by Sting My Heart and see what everyone is thankful for.
Blessing to you all!