Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good And Sad News

I'll start with the sad news and then move on to something more cheerful.

Saturday my husband's nephew was laid to rest. If you want to read a bit more about this, read here. It saddens and sometimes angers me that his life was brutally taken from him. My husband attended the funeral. He said it was tough and sad and hard.

I ask you to pray for his mom. This was her one and only child. I cannot even begin to fathom the depths of her grief. Pray for God to comfort and strengthen her in the days to come. Pray for the family as a whole for our comfort as well.

And now......

I need to announce the winner of the summer boredom buster gift basket.


Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner..........

Gift Basket goes to ....Robin Porter!

I know Robin personally. She has two beautiful girls and I know this basket will be out to good use.

Congrats Robin!!

No comments: